You’ve done it! You’ve made an offer on that dream home or decided to put your property up for sale. Maybe you’ve decided to take the plunge and subdivide your land, or as part of a succession plan, you’re transferring property to someone in the family.
After the ‘high’ of the offer or the decision being made, the reality of the paperwork can hit hard. We’re here to save you from the hurdles of understanding the complex processes. And we’ll quote up front for our conveyancing work so that there are no nasty surprises. We’ll guide you through the steps that need to happen right from the offer to settlement day.
We’re here to make closing the deal simple, so you can get back to enjoying the result.
Whether you are buying your first home or selling an investment property, buying or selling a property is an important and exciting milestone in your life.
We can help you navigate through the legal complexities of the conveyancing process to ensure that your property transfer is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We strive to keep you well informed at each stage of the conveyancing process and provide you with expert advice in relation to any concerns that you may have.
We are able to assist you through all aspects of the conveyancing process from negotiating and understanding the terms of the Contract to assisting in considering building and pest inspection reports and finance offers. We can then conduct searches relevant to your property and arrange and attend settlement on your behalf.
We offer our clients an efficient, professional and approachable value for money service.
We assist a variety of clients in many different aspects of commercial law from rural properties to industrial and commercial properties.
We strive to provide advice tailored to your individual needs and requirements. Our solicitors have a down-to-earth approach and commercial expertise; we aim to deliver an efficient and cost effective transaction.
We are able to assist you through the following aspects of the conveyancing process:-
- Negotiating and agreeing on the terms of the Contract
- Providing advice and answering any questions that you may have prior to signing the Contract to ensure that you fully understand and are aware of your contractual obligations and rights
- Assisting you in signing the Contract
- Discussing the outcomes of finance, building and pest inspections as well as additional special conditions
- Conduct searches relevant to your conveyance and discuss the results of those searches
- Arrange and attend to settlement of the property on your behalf
We can also provide advice on issues such as:-
- Land Clearing Issues
- Stamp Duty Implications
- Negotiation of Family Business Issues
- State Leasehold Issues and Renewals
- Vegetation Mapping and Clearing Rights
- Water Allocations and Water Licences
Our solicitors have a broad knowledge of commercial and business transactions. We can assist you in buying or selling business assets as well as shares in a company that operates a business.
Our broad knowledge can assist you in relevant government requirements such as:-
- Liquor Licensing
- Gaming Licensing
- Business Names
- Food and Accommodation Licensing