Whether you are looking to enter into a Lease of Sharefarm Agreement for a rural property or agisting livestock on a rural property, it is vital that the agreement accurately reflects the understanding of the parties involved.
We can provide you with professional legal advice tailored to your specific circumstances and can assist in:-
– Drafting a Lease or Sharefarming Agreement including special conditions to suit your circumstances
– Reviewing a Lease of Sharefarming Agreement to ensure that the agreement accurately reflects your instructions and understanding
– Advising you in relation to the legislative requirements of the Lease of Sharefarming Agreement
– Assisting in undertaking due diligence enquiries and searches prior to execution of any proposed Lease or Sharefarming Agreement to ensure that any issues in relation to the property are addressed
– Advising you in relation to a Breach of Lease Notices and resolving disputes
– Assisting you in recovering unpaid rent, interest and additional costs associated with a breach of a Lease