We assist a variety of clients in many different aspects of commercial law from rural properties to industrial and commercial properties.
We strive to provide advice tailored to your individual needs and requirements. Our solicitors have a down-to-earth approach and commercial expertise; we aim to deliver an efficient and cost effective transaction.
We are able to assist you through the following aspects of the conveyancing process:-
– Negotiating and agreeing on the terms of the Contract
– Providing advice and answering any questions that you may have prior to signing the Contract to ensure that you fully understand and are aware of your contractual obligations and rights
– Assisting you in signing the Contract
– Discussing the outcomes of finance, building and pest inspections as well as additional special conditions
– Conduct searches relevant to your conveyance and discuss the results of those searches
– Arrange and attend to settlement of the property on your behalf
We can also provide advice on issues such as:-
– Land Clearing Issues
– Stamp Duty Implications
– Negotiation of Family Business Issues
– State Leasehold Issues and Renewals
– Vegetation Mapping and Clearing Rights
– Water Allocations and Water Licences